iRestify is a technology company that provides all-in-one cleaning and maintenance services. Our culture is distinctively entrepreneurial, positive, and fun. We look for people who are curious, have ideas and want to contribute, and who want to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be collaborative, smart, hardworking and, above all, work as a team. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we would like to hear from you!
The Campaign Manager is responsible for creating and optimizing Email, Newsletter, and related campaigns (potentially PPC and social media campaigns), and/or tasks related to optimizing workflow as assigned. The campaign manager intern can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of the company.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Create and optimize newsletters, LinkedIn, outreach campaigns, and more.
- Implement link-building campaigns in coordination with company SEO goals.
- Assist with other duties as assigned such as PPC campaigns and data management tasks.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- Fluency in oral/written English
- Experience in creating email and/or PPC campaigns.
- Excellent organizational, and time management skills.
- Knowledge of Excel formulae and/or macros is a strong asset.
- Knowledge of outreach emails is an asset (emails sequences, etc).
- Experience in graphic design software is an asset (Canva, photoshop etc.)
Reason Students love to work at iRestify
Opportunities to get a full-time/contractual position (based on performance) at iRestify. In the last 2 years, 48 percent of the interns get paid offers after the completion of their internship period.
- Being part of a growing Startup Tech company.
- Get professional exposure by getting featured on our social media platform as a part of the employer branding.
- Obtain cross-functional training from industry experts.
- Can avail both the option to work remote or hybrid (upon discussion). TTC costs will be paid if required.
- A fun and diverse team to work with!
Job Requisition: 1
Job Types: Part-time/Full-time
Start date: Beginning of Jan 2022
End Date: End of April 2022
****This is an Unpaid Co-op opportunity****
We thank all the candidates who had shown interest and had applied to the job posting. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted by the recruitment team!