iRestify is a technology company leading the digital transformation of facilities management that provides all-in-one cleaning and maintenance services. Our culture is distinctively entrepreneurial, positive, and fun. We look for people who are curious, have ideas and want to contribute, and who want to be a little better every single day! In our work together we aim to be collaborative, smart, hardworking and, above all, work as a team. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we would like to hear from you!
We are looking for an outstanding DevSecOps Engineer to join our growing Tech team. You will be responsible for building, packaging and distributing security tools, supporting integration, understanding development team’s needs and providing automated solutions. You will work largely within AWS deploying infrastructure as code.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Partner with development teams and project/product managers to build and deliver DevSecOps services and solutions
- Perform technical analysis, testing and proof of concepts for tools.
- Take ownership of projects you’re working on
- Operating, updating, and supporting secure solutions running on cloud infrastructure
- Identify areas of opportunity to programmatically automate cloud deployment, administration, and monitoring tasks
- Other duties as assigned
Experience & Skills
- Depth of knowledge and experience in AWS cloud security tooling (EKS, ECR, EC2, Auto Scale, Multi AZ, RDS, Lambda, CloudWatch, S3, API Gateway, CodePipeline, CodeBuild etc.)
- Relevant experience with programming languages (Typescript preferable)
- Experience with CI/CD testing and automation (CircleCi, Github Actions)
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience with a DevSecOps working environment
Reasons you will love working here at iRestify
✅Full-time Employment with a Career Progression Plan in a Growing Environment
✅A Hybrid Work Model
✅Vacation Days + 04 Personal Days
✅Comprehensive Benefits Package
✅Bonus (if applicable)
✅Up to $1000 Training Reimbursement for Professional Development (after 6 months)
✅Book off your Birthday Afternoon + Dinner on us
✅Mobile Phone Expenses (for appropriate roles)
✅Working alongside a fun energetic and multi-cultural team
iRestify is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At iRestify, we embrace our diversity. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention, advancement and compensation, and we administer all of our practices and programs without discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, creed, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), sexual orientation, genetic characteristics, veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status, disability, or any other ground protected by applicable law.
iRestify is committed to accessibility for persons with disabilities. If you have any application, interview, or workplace accommodation requests, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org