iRestify is a technology company that provides all-in-one cleaning and maintenance services. Our culture is distinctively entrepreneurial, positive, and fun. We look for people who are curious, have ideas and want to contribute, and who want to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be collaborative, smart, hardworking and, above all, work as a team. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we would like to hear from you!
The People Success Leader is a full-time position, responsible for a range of duties enabling the HR department to deliver best practices and commercially focused HR solutions that support the business in conjunction with HR functions. Duties include functions such as, but not limited to: payroll support, recruitment, personnel policies, safety, training, regulatory compliance and other HR programs. The People Success Leader is expected to maximize the effectiveness of staff, and ensure that their activities are well planned, coordinated and directed. Other duties may be assigned as necessary. This role reports to the Head of Finance and Administration.
- Review and ensure effectiveness of day to day functions of Human Resources as an independent contributor to start (with the addition of an HR support coordinator at a later date) including recruitment and selection, training, health and safety, attendance, in office scheduling and management and employee relations.
- Administer discipline and employee counseling.
- Recruit, reference and other checks as required and interview new employees.
- Administer 30/60/180/360 day evaluations for all employees. Administer proper completion of any compensation adjustment forms and / or revised contract or addendums as required
- Communicate with Head of Finance for any modifications to compensation plans
- Assist the Executive Management team with a variety of issues, re: legislative, special assignment, etc.
- Administer on-boarding and off boarding of employees, including but not limited to, ensuring all relevant documents such as Contracts, NDA, other agreements as applicable are completed and signed, providing Head of finance with any requests for payroll onboarding/offboarding and Record of Employments, Administer G-Suite Management in the event of any new employees or employee terminations/resignations
- Manage advertising, recruiting, on boarding, training etc for alternate position types such as Contractors, Interns, Volunteers. Track scheduled Contract and Internship ending dates and ensure completion of all documents related to off boarding those candidates
- Administer any employee / Contractor / Intern requests for Verification letters, PR and/or Visa related requests, Referral letters, College assessment letters etc
- Assist with internal and external training initiatives.
- Advise and assist Team Leaders and Supervisors on interpretation and administration of personnel policies, programs.
- Administer and track benefits, performance management programs, and compensation.
- Educate both current and prospective employees on company policies regarding job duties, working conditions, safety, wages, career advancement opportunities, employee benefits and other programs.
- Maintain accurate records and compile statistical reports relating to personnel data, e.g. hires, transfers, absenteeism rates, and performance appraisals.
- Advise managers on company policy regarding equal opportunity employment, various forms of harassment, and any recommended changes.
- Ensure effective exit interviews and provide management with analysis and recommendations.
- Develop and provide recommendations for policies and processes.
- Complete other duties and projects as assigned.
- A University or College Diploma, preferably in business specializing in Human Resources, or equivalent.
- A CHRP designation is an asset.
- Three to five years of experience as a Human Resources specialist.
- Experience with Jobadder Recruitment Software would be an asset
- Experience in sourcing and implementing an HR Software management system
- Excellent communications skills, verbal and written.
- Highly organized.
- Effective time management skills.
- Effective leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal relation skills.
- Conviction to improve personally and support continuous improvement.
- High level of personal integrity.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Confident, consistent, decisive personality.
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- Development and Continual Learning
- Accountability and Dependability
- Research and Analysis
- Providing Consultation
- Ethics and Integrity
- Planning and Organizing
- Understanding local Provincial Legislation
- Mediating and Negotiating
Reasons you will love working here at iRestify
✅Full-time with a career path in a fast growing tech startup company
✅Hybrid and flexible work environment
✅Regular safe socials
✅Working alongside a fun, energetic and multi-cultural team
✅Health Insurance (single coverage or family coverage)
✅Company sponsored courses
Base Pay: (in CAD) $70,000 – $75,000
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care (In Accordance to company policy)
- Casual dress
- Participation in Employee Stock Option Plan in accordance with the Company Eligibility and Grant criteria.
- Annual Bonus up to a maximum of 6%, Contingent to and as applicable, per Company and Departmental Policies
Job Type: Full-time / Contractual
Probable start Date: Jan 31 , 2022
Application deadline: 2022-01-19
Expected start date: 2022–01-31