iRestify is a technology company that provides all-in-one cleaning and maintenance services. Our culture is distinctively entrepreneurial, positive, and fun. We look for people who are curious, have ideas and want to contribute, and who want to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be collaborative, smart, hardworking and, above all, work as a team. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we would like to hear from you!
The Platform Operations Manager will be reporting to the Director of Operations and will be responsible for managing various projects and cleaning teams of different sizes and from different cities. All our cleaning experts are cleaning and maintenance SMB or independents. The position requires strong communication skills and problem solving for day to day challenges, ensuring cleaners are delivering top notch services that complies to our iRestify high standards.
- Manage vendor contracts by assigning tasks and communicating expectations re: deliverables
- Daily checking and resolution of complaints
- Scheduling and logistics with cleaning experts and customers needs.
- Provide feedback to direct and senior management as the voice of the customer and/or cleaning experts to increase satisfaction, sentiment and retention.
- Maintain strong relationships with unions, vendors, and other stakeholders.
- Support operations team to ensure daily operational effectiveness.
- Ensure and oversee project completion in compliance with internal and client expectations
- Proactively identify the need for changes or improvements in each assigned project
- Monitor, assess and act on vendor performance based on KPI and quality feedback
- Oversee expert kpi, performance and reward system
- A Degree in Business, Communications or Customer Service.
- Minimum two (2) years of management experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multitask.
- Excellent people skills, ability to manage different personalities.
- Cleaning industry knowledge (is an asset).
- Professionalism and ability to manage highly confidential information.
- Data Processing Expertise.
- Fluent in English and a Working Knowledge of Spanish (Portuguese is an asset).
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate (is an asset).
- Knowledge and understanding of Collective Agreements.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills.
- Ability to handle a high volume of customers.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to build strong relationships and work across functional teams including Product, Sales, Quality Assurance and Customer Success.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to change and adapt to different situations.
- Extremely tech-savvy, expert in adopting technology to solve day to day challenges
- Exposure to B2B Saas environment and product onboarding
Reasons you will love working here at iRestify
✅Full-time with a career path in a fast-growing environment
✅Hybrid and flexible work environment
✅15%-20% Bonus (level, individual & company performance specific)
✅04 Personal days
✅Health Insurance(single coverage or family coverage)
✅Up to $1000 for training per year (after 6 months)
(higher training budgets if otherwise agreed with manager)
✅Book off your birthday afternoon + dinner on us
✅Mobile phone expenses(for appropriate roles)
✅Regular safe socials
✅Working alongside a fun, energetic and multi-cultural team
Base Pay: $45,000-$50,000 + 15% Bonus
Job Type: Full-time
Application deadline: 2023-03-01
*Please note this position requires you to work on Sundays, and Holidays.