iRestify is a technology company that provides all-in-one cleaning and maintenance services. Our culture is distinctively entrepreneurial, positive, and fun. We look for people who are curious, have ideas and want to contribute, and who want to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be collaborative, smart, hardworking and, above all, work as a team. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we would like to hear from you!
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our growing team and contribute towards our amazing Product Team. This role reports to the Head of Product and will lead all product discussions, partnering closely with leaders across the business to ensure that customer voices are heard and needs are met. The successful candidate will be responsible for Identifying, defining and executing the product growth roadmap to increase user activations, engagement and retention.
- Lead a cross-functional team of designers, developers and marketers to generate innovative solutions and execute on them
- Use MVPs, prototypes, and experiments to learn rapidly and make data-informed decisions
- Partner with tech leads to ensure the development teams are delivering timely and quality releases and executing against a forward roadmap to position the product for the success
- Leverage product analytics and customer research to frame and prioritize initiatives
- Maintain a thorough understanding of our customers. More specifically, collecting feedback/talking to customers and using this information to drive product decisions
- Identify KPIs to track and measure with a focus on iteration and constant improvement
- Author epics and stories to drive product development
Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Software Engineering or any other relevant field
- 5+ years of SaaS and/or mobile and/or product growth product management experience
- Bias for action and a strong test & iterate approach focused on driving usage and revenue growth
- Experience with SaaS product conversion optimization
- Customer obsessed and passionate about discovering and understanding customer insights
Solid business analysis skills, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to mentor and motivate team members
- Able to generate quantitative insights both by yourself by leveraging BI tools and by working closely with the product analytics team
- Must be comfortable in dynamic and sometimes ambiguous work situations
- Strong initiative, keen attention to detail, and complex problem-solving abilities
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience building products in the real estate industry is a plus
- Communicate our product clearly to internal stakeholders
Reasons you will love working here at iRestify
✅Full-time Employment with a Career Progression Plan in a Growing Environment
✅A Hybrid Work Model
✅Vacation Days + 04 Personal Days
✅Comprehensive Benefits Package
✅Bonus (if applicable)
✅Up to $1000 Training Reimbursement for Professional Development (after 6 months)
✅Book off your Birthday Afternoon + Dinner on us
✅Mobile Phone Expenses (for appropriate roles)
✅Working alongside a fun energetic and multi-cultural team
We are looking for smart, innovative leaders to join our team and help fuel our growth! Please note that you must be able to work in Canada without sponsorship in order to be eligible for employment for this role.
iRestify is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At iRestify, we embrace our diversity. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention, advancement and compensation, and we administer all of our practices and programs without discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, creed, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), sexual orientation, genetic characteristics, veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status, disability, or any other ground protected by applicable law.
iRestify is committed to accessibility for persons with disabilities. If you have any application, interview, or workplace accommodation requests, please contact Human Resources.