iRestify is a technology company that provides all-in-one cleaning and maintenance services. Our culture is distinctively entrepreneurial, positive, and fun. We look for people who are curious, have ideas and want to contribute, and who want to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be collaborative, smart, hardworking and, above all, work as a team. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we would like to hear from you!
We are looking for a QA Engineer who needs to have a minimum of 4 years full time experience outside of internships to be considered for this role.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- University degree Computer Science, Engineering, related field
- 5 years of full-time professional experience outside of co-op programs
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively.
- Exposure to Redux & React.js.
- Exposure to Nodejs & Express.js.
- Experience with Linux servers.
- Automated testing experience (Cypress, CircleCI) (is a must)
- Exposure to RESTFul APIs.
- Understanding of responsive design, web standards, and UI/UX.
- Understanding of programming concepts such as OOP and functional programming.
- Experience with Git/Github and Docker.
- Exposure to AWS.
- Work in a hybrid model
Reasons you will love working here at iRestify
✅Full-time with a career path in a fast growing tech startup company
✅Hybrid and flexible work environment
✅Regular safe socials
✅Working alongside a fun, energetic and multi-cultural team
✅Health Insurance (single coverage or family coverage)
✅Company sponsored courses
Salary and Benefits
Job Type: Full-time