iRestify is a technology company leading the digital transformation of facilities management that provides all-in-one cleaning and maintenance services. Our culture is distinctively entrepreneurial, positive, and fun. We look for people who are curious, have ideas and want to contribute, and who want to be a little better every single day! In our work together we aim to be collaborative, smart, hardworking and, above all, work as a team. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we would like to hear from you!
We are looking for a React Developer who will get to experience the full breadth of software development from writing quick and responsive front-end code along with a clean and intuitive back end to accompany it. The candidate should be self-motivated and have a passion for developing software to create solutions for complex problems.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Deploy and maintain the app production stage in AWS
- Other duties as assigned
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related field
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- 3+ years of full-time professional experience
- Experience supporting an application in production
- Familiar with AWS services
- React.js / Redux.js / Typescript experience
- Experience with NodeJS tooling.
- Experience creating unit/integration tests (Jest and Testing Library)
- Experience supporting PWAs (Service Workers)
- Understanding of programming concepts such as OOP and functional programming
- Experience with Git/Github
- Familiar with Docker, and Kubernetes
Reasons you will love working here at iRestify
✅Full-time Employment with a Career Progression Plan in a Growing Environment
✅A Hybrid Work Model
✅Vacation Days + 04 Personal Days
✅Comprehensive Benefits Package
✅Bonus (if applicable)
✅Up to $1000 Training Reimbursement for Professional Development (after 6 months)
✅Book off your Birthday Afternoon + Dinner on us
✅Mobile Phone Expenses (for appropriate roles)
✅Working alongside a fun energetic and multi-cultural team
iRestify is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At iRestify, we embrace our diversity. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention, advancement and compensation, and we administer all of our practices and programs without discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, creed, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), sexual orientation, genetic characteristics, veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status, disability, or any other ground protected by applicable law.
iRestify is committed to accessibility for persons with disabilities. If you have any application, interview, or workplace accommodation requests, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com