iRestify is a technology company leading the digital transformation of facilities management that provides all-in-one cleaning and maintenance services. Our culture is distinctively entrepreneurial, positive, and fun. We look for people who are curious, have ideas and want to contribute, and who want to be a little better every single day! In our work together we aim to be collaborative, smart, hardworking and, above all, work as a team. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we would like to hear from you!
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building and maintaining performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Deploy and maintain the app production stage in AWS
- Other duties as assigned
- Firm grasp of the Typescript language and its nuances, including ES6+ syntax
- Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming
- Ability to write well-documented and clean code
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode and Gradle
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites (Jest)
- Work with native modules when required
- Work with modern tools for end-to-end testing
- High experience with git and github (rebase, pull request flows)
Reasons you will love working here at iRestify
✅Full-time Employment with a Career Progression Plan in a Growing Environment
✅A Hybrid Work Model
✅Vacation Days + 04 Personal Days
✅Comprehensive Benefits Package
✅Bonus (if applicable)
✅Up to $1000 Training Reimbursement for Professional Development (after 6 months)
✅Book off your Birthday Afternoon + Dinner on us
✅Mobile Phone Expenses (for appropriate roles)
✅Working alongside a fun energetic and multi-cultural team
iRestify is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At iRestify, we embrace our diversity. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention, advancement and compensation, and we administer all of our practices and programs without discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, creed, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), sexual orientation, genetic characteristics, veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status, disability, or any other ground protected by applicable law.
iRestify is committed to accessibility for persons with disabilities. If you have any application, interview, or workplace accommodation requests, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org