iRestify is a technology company that provides all-in-one cleaning and maintenance services. Our culture is distinctively entrepreneurial, positive, and fun. We look for people who are curious, have ideas and want to contribute, and who want to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be collaborative, smart, hardworking and, above all, work as a team. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we would like to hear from you!
- Translate actionable insights from the meetings into low and high-fidelity mockups, patterns, prototypes and development-ready specifications.
- Participate in conversations around common patterns, assets and efficiencies within the product space.
- Collaborate directly with the developers to build out, update and modernize user interfaces.
- Work with business users and a team of application developers to translate requirements into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes
- Collaborate in team stand-ups & playbacks and present design work as part of a compelling narrative to elicit buy-in from cross-disciplinary stakeholders.
- Understand business problems across our customer set in order to have context for deliverables.
- Share work in progress, along with giving and receiving critique.
- Collaborate with a wide variety of people (business, product owner, developers, etc.)
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- Diploma/Degree in Web Design, User Research, or equivalent or relevant experience.
- Excellent knowledge of design software applications and tools.
- 2+ years of experience within the digital design/UX industry.
- Proficient in prototype/mockup software (Figma).
- Attentive, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks.
- Collaborative team player with excellent communication (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong visual design aesthetic and ability.
- Analytical mind and a strong spirit of synthesis;
- Ability to solve and simplify complex problems while working around technical constraints;
- Positive attitude, the ability to maintain excellent interpersonal relationships and a strong team spirit;
- The ability to translate a UX/UI model across multiple platforms (web, iOS, Android);
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
Nice to have
Familiarity with Material Design and Bootstrap
Understanding of an Agile/Scrum development process
- Daily check Admin Report to check inconsistencies/ improvements on our system or on the Report
- Collect feedback from Operations/ Client Success regarding reports and insights
- Follow-up on actions related to Google Forms, Sheets or Data Studio
- Analyze historical data to document patterns and trend analysis
- Analyze Analytics data from Clients and Experts App to analyse trends
- Create Action Plan based on analysis from the data
- Analyze historical data to document patterns and trend analysis.
- Research in the market best
- practices to implement on our business
Reason Students love to work at iRestify
Opportunities to get a full-time/contractual position (based on performance) at iRestify. In the last 2 years, 48 percent of the interns get paid offers after the completion of their internship period.
- Being part of a growing Startup Tech company.
- Get professional exposure by getting featured on our social media platform as a part of the employer branding.
- Obtain cross-functional training from industry experts.
- Can avail both the option to work remote or hybrid (upon discussion). TTC cost will be paid if required.
- A fun and diverse team to work with
Job Types: Part-time/Full-time
Start date: Beginning of Jan 2022
End Date: End of April 2022
****This is an Unpaid Co-op opportunity****
We thank all the candidates who had shown interest and had applied to the job posting. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted by the recruitment team!