iRestify is a technology company leading the digital transformation of facilities management that provides all-in-one cleaning and maintenance services. Our culture is distinctively entrepreneurial, positive, and fun. We look for people who are curious, have ideas and want to contribute, and who want to be a little better every single day! In our work together we aim to be collaborative, smart, hardworking and, above all, work as a team. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we would like to hear from you!
We are looking for an outstanding UX/UI Designer (Mobile App) to join our growing team and contribute towards our amazing Product Team. This role will be responsible for designing exceptional user experiences that achieve business goals and exceed user expectations on web and mobile products.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Uncover and define key design problems through the analysis of product requirements and UX research findings.
- Produce low to high fidelity mockups and user flows for web and mobile, while testing, validating and iterating throughout the process.
- Create innovative mobile experiences by leveraging a native design approach for iOS and Android.
- Research and track advancements in mobile application design patterns.
- Facilitate co-design sessions with designers and non-designers.
- Collaborate closely with external teams such as Product and Development.
- Contribute to the growth and evolution of our design system.
Experience & Skills
- At least 5 years of experience as UX/UI designer
- Deep understanding of Apple’s human interface design guidelines and Material design guidelines
- Proficiency in UI design tools such as Figma and Sketch
- Familiarity with Design Thinking, usability principles and accessibility guidelines.
- Bonus: A Bachelor’s or higher degree in interaction design, graphic design, industrial design, HCI or any other relevant field
- Bonus: Experience with designing for enterprise SaaS
- Bonus: Experience in designing white label apps
- Emphatic, passionate, and collaborative
- Flexible, goal-oriented, and meticulous
- Autonomous, organized, and efficient
- Analytical mind and a strong spirit of synthesis;
- Ability to solve and simplify complex problems while working around technical constraints;
- Positive attitude, the ability to maintain excellent interpersonal relationships and a strong team spirit;
- The ability to translate a UX/UI model across multiple platforms (web, iOS, Android);
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
Reasons you will love working at iRestify
- Full-time Employment with a Career Progression Plan in a Growing Environment
- A Hybrid Work Model
- Vacation Days + 04 Personal Days
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Bonus (if applicable)
- Up to $1000 Training Reimbursement for Professional Development (after 6 months)
- Book off your Birthday Afternoon + Dinner on us
- Mobile Phone Expenses (for appropriate roles)
- Regular Socials
- Working alongside a fun energetic and multi-cultural team
iRestify is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At iRestify, we embrace our diversity. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention, advancement and compensation, and we administer all of our practices and programs without discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, creed, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), sexual orientation, genetic characteristics, veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status, disability, or any other ground protected by applicable law.
iRestify is committed to accessibility for persons with disabilities. If you have any application, interview, or workplace accommodation requests, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com